• Operation Class: D
• Number of Channels: 01
• Maximum Power:
@ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 5000W RMS
@ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 3200W RMS
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
• Frequency Response: 10Hz - 10Khz (-3dB)
• Input Impedance: 22K Ohms
• Short Output Protection System | Short on output compared to GND | Low impedance | Thermal Protection | High and Low Power
• Minimum Supply Voltage: 9 VDC
• Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
• Consumption at rest: 1.20A
• Maximum Musical Consumption: 244.5A
• Maximum Consumption in Sinusoidal Signal: 489A
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 228 x 70 x 327 | 8.98" x 2.76" x 12.87"
• Weight: 4.22Kg (9.28lb)
We offer a 30 day guarantee for the amp's installation. This means that, if you have a problem with the amp when you install it, then we will ask you to contact Taramps' support and open a case with them. After the case is opened, if they detect that there is a problem with the amp, they will then send us a replacement. If this is the case, we will send you a replacement from our stock, or give you a refund - whichever you prefer.
If you have a problem after the installation, then your amp is covered by Taramps’ international one-year warranty. Taramps has support centers in several countries, including the US. If this is the case, you can send the amp to one of Taramps' service centers, along with the purchase receipt, and they will take care of it.
Please understand that all returned products must be with the security seal untouched. This means that the products should not be disassembled under any circumstance, or the warranty will be void.
Shipping is done on the next business day after receiving payment. We are Fedex partners and Fedex delivers in 3 business days in the US and in 5 business days worldwide. A tracking number will be provided when you make the purchase.